HYPnet produces an annual audit looking at pertinent issues affecting young people with HIV. Previous topics and poster presentations can be found here.
- Malignancies in Young People CHIVA presentation 2015
- Body & Soul (Beyond Boundaries) 2015
Beyond Boundaries: The development of a UK-wide ‘peer coaching’ outreach service reaching young people aged 15 - 30 years in clinic and beyond
- Sexual and reproductive health (SRH) amongst HIV positive adolescents: an HIV Young Persons Network (HYPNet) survey
- Mortality amongst HIV-infected young people following transition to adult care: an HIV Young Persons Network (HYPNet) audit.
- Pregnancy outcomes in adolescents in the UK and Ireland growing up with HIV
- Seroprevalence and vaccination of measles, varicella and rubella in adolescents with vertically acquired HIV infection: a multicentre audit