HYPNet - The HIV in Young People Network
HYPNet is a multidisciplinary group of health professionals and voluntary sector representatives working with young people living with HIV infection. The network has grown organically through word-of-mouth and is a truly multidisciplinary collaboration with representatives from all sectors actively involved.
- Allow focused time for discussion of the complex issues surrounding the management of young people living with HIV.
- Establish best practice for the future development of services.
- Guide appropriate clinical governance, including research, audit and staffing arrangements for services promoting care for this group.
- Ensure that accurate and appropriate data are collected longitudinally.
- Promote the specific needs of those living with perinatally acquired HIV.